Friday, July 24, 2009

Be My Escape by Jtoasn

Title: Be My Escape
Author: Jtoasn
URL: http://winglin.net/fanfic/Jtoasn/
Reviewed By: Ronix ^^ @ RawrOutLoud

Title: 3/5
Your title wasn't really catchy at all...

First Impression: 8/10
I like the poster. It looks fun and filled with enjoyment... ^^

Forewords: 8/10
Interesting. 3 months ? Living together and make an album ?? Keep It Up !

Plot: 14/15
So far, This is my first time reading this kind of plot. Great !

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
Your creativity and originality is visible in your storyline. I'm impressed...

Flow: 7/10
It's kinda rush when the news broke... But, I can see your effort in your story so try to balance the flow. ^^

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary:
5/10 Sorry for giving you a low score in this section but you really need to improve your markings and all like...
Ex.
You wrote:
"Hyung, can you pass me that plate" Sungmin asked.
Correct:
"Hyung, Can you pass me that plate ?" Sungmin asked.

But regarding with your grammar, I spotted some errors but seeing your determination, It makes up for your slight mistakes. Keep It Up !

Characterization: 8/10
The way they share their conversation with each other really tells about their personality. And I have to admit, They're really funny ! =]

Writing Style:
8/10 It doesn't matter what kind of writing style you did but the important thing is that the readers could visualize it and feel the emotion... ^^

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5
I had a great time reading your story !

Sub Total: 78/100

Bonus: 3/5

Total: 81/100

I hope I didn't offend you in any way and I hope you take this as a compliment. We reviewers, are here to help motivate authors to be creative and have their sense of originality... God Bless ! Hope you enjoy ! Jiayou ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment