Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Changed a Player's Heart by Cindy

Title : I Changed a Player's Heart
Author : Cindy
URL : http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ICAPH/
Status : On-going
Reviewer : Imperfection.x3 @ RawrOutLoud

Warning : The reviewer has nothing against the author. This is just an honest and strict review which will help the author to improve himself/herself in the next attempt of writing a story. Please do not get angry if there any unpleasant comments.

Title: 3/5
VERY Common.
I've read a few stories with that title, sorry to say.

Poster/Background: 5/10
I only gave you half points because there is no background.
I like the poster, although you could have put Arron with another girl, to show he is a PLAYA! ^-^

Forewords: 7/10
In my perspective, the way you described the characters is pretty much the same. You kept repeating "TYPICAL". You should be more descriptive.
And the summary, was okay. It didn't really want me to go further. I'm sorry.

Plot: 12/15
It's quite common actually.

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
I like how you put the clothes, and links.

Flow: 7/10
It kinda went too fast for my liking.
Also, before jumping to when Hebe comes to Taiwan, you should have put a few chapters on how they all met in America.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 6/10
Numerous mistakes,
CCJ: HEBE UR BACK WE MISSED U
We're not texting, No Offense.
You could have said : "Hebe, You're back! We missed you!" Calvin,Chun, Jiro said in unison, ecstatically.
I don't really get how she is "back".

Characterization: 5/10
You kinda exaggerated on how they act. -_-"

Writing Style: 5/10
I do not like script form. I'm not being biased here, it doesn't help describe the story.

Overall Enjoyment: 3/5
It was quite enjoyable. He he, my criticism only lasts a few good times. ^-^

Sub Total: 66/100

Bonus: 5/5
I am a fan of BeBu! ^-^

Total: 71/100
Not Bad. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment