Monday, April 6, 2009

Sealed heart of an angel 2 by Phoebe aka Phebs

Author : Phoebe aka Phebs
Title : Sealed heart of an angel 2
Link : http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/shoaa2/
Status : Completed
Reviewer : Anna Sungmin @ RawrOutLoud

Warning : The reviewer may not know the author and vice versa. We are here to review your fan fiction as honest as we can in order for you to improve. Irritating words and eye-sore critics may appear in this, -directly or indirectly. But all of that is for no other means, except to aid you in improving yourself. I sincerely apologize if my review contains any offensive comments and criticism. Thank you.

Title : 4/5
It’s a sequel, so everyone expected it to be like that. But if you’re planning to have more readers than the previous one you had, you can put another sentence next to the real title. To show the point of the sequel. Example, Sealed heart of an angel 2; breaking the seals within. Or whichever you may prefer.

Poster/Background : 9/10
Both of them look really great together. It portrays the character as an art; a valuable art. But the round, butterfly thing disturbed it a bit. Otherwise, it is perfect. The background color is good.

Forewords : 2/10
We may know what had happened in the previous story, but you still have to add something considering that your introduction is too short and simple. You added questions; which is good, but not much for grasping attention and telling your plot.

Plot : 14/15
I liked this one better than before. Being myself, I wouldn’t waste my time reading on people’s live after marriage, I thought that they’re only going to live together and have a perfect ending. But the twists and turns that you added in your stories (1&2) proved that I am wrong. I know that such thing will happen, but I didn’t expect that much. Congratulation.

Creativity/ Originality : 13/15
If before, you did well, this time you did better. I love the whole thing that was going on between them and how Ri In preserves her virginity even though she really loves Junsu. They only did it after they’re married. Also, for putting Eun Hee as an evil witch but at the same time, you neutralizes her into someone with sad past. You made each and every characters to live their own weaknesses in such melancholic aura. The solitary moment that Eun Hee experienced paralleled with her cruelness, and it was depressing on how Hee Bon actually loved her twin sister even though she acted like she’s neglecting her.

Flow : 10/10
Very, very good.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary : 6/10
As I said earlier, this is normal mistakes anyone could have done. Even me, I admit. Your past and present tense were mixed, but it’s okay. There’s some spelling mistakes. Simple and unique vocabulary will be better in writings; which you did put them in.

Characterization : 10/10
I feel like every characters have their own life and they are living inside them. For once, I thought that I was watching a drama instead of reading. Usually when reading long fan fictions, I would pause and continue next time. But not this, I had to press ‘Next’ until I reached the ending.

Writing style : 8/10
Very neat and clean. Spaced out. But mind your punctuations and I’ve suggested for you to use ‘YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.’ instead of {YOUR THOUGHTS HERE} in your previous review.

Overall enjoyment : 6/5
I don’t care if the maximum mark is 5, I’m giving you 6 because I really like it. Remind me again, who stayed up all night just to read the next chapter? And when she went to the toilet, she had to rush because she can’t wait to read the next one. Oh, that was me. =.=;
Good job for making me.. Err.. Stay up all night. :D

Sub total : 82/100

Bonus : 5/5
I rarely give perfect 5 in this unless they really deserve it.

Total : 87/100

No comments:

Post a Comment