Monday, August 31, 2009

Cold Love by PeperminT (Omi)

Title: Cold Love
Author: PeperminT (Omi)
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/PeperminT
Reviewed By: Ronix ^^ @ Ideas

Title: 4/5
I like your title. It really explains what's the story all about. =D

First Impression: 6/10
Your poster looks plain and all. But still, It looks good. ^^

Forewords: 5/10
Your introduction wasn't that interesting at all. You even revealed that Nichkhun was sick. Although I like your plot but It would be better to give some suspense to your readers. That way, They would really pay attention to your story.

Plot: 13/15
Like I said, I like your plot especially It was a true story which you had experienced. Realistic, I'm impressed. ^^

Creativity/Originality: 12/15
Although your poster looks plain, But I can still see your determination to make this as your very own. Good Job !

Flow: 10/10
I like the flow. I don't often give a perfect score but I really like your story. It's really realistic. I'll give you credit for that. =D

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 5/10
You should really work on your punctuation, spelling & grammar. We reviewers are very strict especially when It comes to spelling & grammar. Try to read books to enhance your vocabulary.

Characterization: 9/10
I like everyone's part on your story. Nice !

Writing Style: 9/10
It really doesn't matter what kind of writing style you wrote, Important thing is that I, everyone and especially you can visualize your story.

Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
I had a great time reading your story with tears along the way, ="]

Sub Total: 78/100

Bonus: 3/5

Total: 81/100

I hope I didn't offend the author in any way. I have nothing against the author nor their story. This is strictly being professional towards my job. Thank you for requesting at Ideas. It was a pleasure to have the chance to review your story. I hope you like your score. Thank You & God Bless ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment