Thursday, August 20, 2009

Love is a Mystery that No one can Solve by DarkAngel/Animeangel1997

Title: Love is a Mystery that No can Solve
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/animeangel1997/
Author: DarkAngel / Animeangel1997
Reviewed By: Ronix ^^ @ Thrashing-Ideas

Title: 3/5
Honestly, The title isn't really that catchy since it's too long so, I have to disagree with you on that. And every letter should be capitalized.

First Impression: 7/10
Although It's just like Pi Li MIT, I still appreciate your hard work in making this plot your very own. ^^ And the poster isn't really catchy since it looks so plain.
(No offense to the graphic designer, This is simply MY own opinion... )

Forewords: 9/10
It's interesting actually, I like how you gave a small brief about themselves. And If I have not mistaken, Your 12 ? If you are, I'm impressed how you describe them. Great Job ! I'll give you credit for that.

Plot: 13/15
I love it ! Although It's similar to Pi Li MIT, But I won't disagree with this one. You managed to make your own twist and turns actually, I'm impressed.

Creativity/Originality: 12/15
I may say, You really surprised me. Every chapter is getting interesting. I'm starting to like your story. Keep It Up !

Flow: 10/10
Perfect ! Your flow ain't too fast or too slow.. Like I said, It's perfect. ^^

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 7/10
You have to work on your grammar although I really didn't manage to see MAJOR errors, But it would be better if you try to increase your vocabulary. That way, It wouldn't be hard for you to describe them how they feel when they talk.

Characterization: 10/10
I like it. I think your doing a great job !

Writing Style: 9/10
Like I always say, It doesn't matter what kind of writing style you did. The important thing is that the readers and especially you can understand and feel the emotions of the story. Without this, It's useless.

Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
Ha Ha ! Do you still need to ask me this question ? =]

Sub Total: 85/100

Bonus: 5/5
Well done DarkAngel ! Jiayu ! ^^

Total: 90/100

Thank you for choosing me to review your story. It was an honor, Thank you. And I hope that I didn't offend my writer at all... I'm simply doing my work with honesty and being fair to every story I'm reviewing to. I have nothing against the writer nor their story. Good Bless ! Hope you enjoy your rating ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment