Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fickle by SandySsi

Title : Fickle
Author : SandySsi
URL : http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/sandyblack/
Status : On-going
Reviewer : Mickey @ RawrOutLoud

Warning : The reviewer has nothing against the author. This is just an honest and strict review which will help the author to improve himself/herself in the next attempt of writing a story. Please do not get angry if there any unpleasant comments.

Title: 4/5
Your title was unique and it was something different. It caught my eye and that’s a good thing.

Poster/Background: 5/10
I can see where your poster is coming from. SIMS. I can see the resemblance with the game and the story. In the story, you could see Young Bae, Ji Yong, and Sandy partying around, making out, flirting, etc; which matches with SIMS. But, it didn’t really stand out to me.

Forewords: 10/10
I loved your forewords ! It made me interested in the story. You explained everything detail about the characters but not too much. You wrote not just their personality, but the details of background, goals, relationships, etc.

Plot: 10/15
This is not really a cliché story, but it wasn’t a kind of plot that made me go, ‘WOW.’ It just felt like an average plot. Though I like how Sandy isn’t pure Korean, so it shows the differences.

Creativity/Originality: 10/15
The creativity is different from others. It wasn’t something I read of Winglin. The plot is unique and you just added your own ideas into the story.

Flow: 8/10
The flow so far is actually great. It’s not going at a really fast pace, but it’s not going at a slow pace either. Though it does seem like your jumping around here and there.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 9/10
I spotted really minor spelling mistakes, but not to the point where it made me re-read the story over and over again.

Characterization: 8/10
You really introduced your characters really well. I was able to understand their feelings about everything. I was able to picture them in my mind while reading the story.

Writing Style: 7/10
Your writing style is really easy to read. Your explain what’s going on with major descriptions and not just talking wise.

Overall Enjoyment: 3/5
Not really enjoying the story so far. It wasn’t a story that made me go, ‘Oh my gosh’

Sub Total: 74/100

Bonus: 3/5
These are just for the hard work you put into your story. I could tell how much effort you put into this by reading how you write. (:

Total: 77/100

No comments:

Post a Comment