Friday, March 13, 2009

Is This Love? by M&M

Title : Is This Love?
Author : M&M
URL : http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/BB_devilheart/
Status : On-going
Reviewer : Mickey @ RawrOutLoud

Warning : The reviewer has nothing against the author. This is just an honest and strict review which will help the author to improve himself/herself in the next attempt of writing a story. Please do not get angry if there any unpleasant comments.

Title: 2/5
So far, the title hasn’t fit with the story at all. When I read the title, I thought that I was going to be one of those lovely-dovely stories, but I was wrong. So far, the chapters didn’t fit with the title at all.

Poster/Background: 4/10
You had no poster so I couldn’t give you big points, but the four points is that the black matched the mood of the story. Everyone fighting at each other and all.

Forewords: 4/10
The forewords was really boring to me. I know you put a little summary of the story but it was a bit confusing to me at first. Also, when I read it will include Big Bang & DBSK, PLUS 10 more girls, I was like, “20 people as the main characters?” 20 people is a bit hard to handle.

Plot: 10/15
This plot is very unusual to me. I have read stories such as new girls and guys come and take over the school, which means pushing the previous Kingka’s and Queenka’s. But I’ve never read one where they fight all the time.

Creativity/Originality: 10/15
The creativity is fine, but I can’t say much about the originality because I’ve read new people come and the old people get kicked back.

Flow: 6/10
The flow seems to being okay for now, but since the chapters are mainly all fighting with each other, I don’t know if it’s fast or slow. Plus, nothing about love is happening yet and your title is called ‘Is This Love?’

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 7/10
I’ve spotted a few mistakes, but not that much. The vocabulary seems to be overused. When I was reading the parts when they were fighting, I thought that it all seemed pretty much the same.

Characterization: 5/10
The characterization was really hard for me to understand. There are SO many characters that I have a hard time to understand what each one of them are thinking. Also, DBSK + BIG BANG & Night Fire + Love Queens always fight, so I can’t tell about their characterization at all.

Writing Style: 5/10
Your writing style was really hard for me to understand. When they were fighting or talking, I had to re-read over and over again to understand.

Overall Enjoyment: 3/5
Honestly, I’m not enjoying your story that much. Maybe because nothings really happening, except fighting.

Sub Total: 56/100

Bonus: 5/5
These are just free points !
Good luck to your future/current stories. (=
Hope this wasn’t too harsh, but reviews are supposed to help the authors, right ?

Total: 61/100

No comments:

Post a Comment