Sunday, March 8, 2009

My son's God-Parents by xiaoen

Title : My son's God-Parents
Author : xiaoen
URL : http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/xiaoenx333
Status : Completed.
Reviewer : Imperfection.x3 @ RawrOutLoud

Warning : The reviewer has nothing against the author. This is just an honest and strict review which will help the author to improve himself/herself in the next attempt of writing a story. Please do not get angry if there any unpleasant comments.

Title: 3/5
The title would and could be better without the hearts and The Beginning Letters capitalized. The Title to me didnt fit very well, it would if it was in Gui Gui's or Wang Zi's POV, get what I'm saying?

Poster/Background: 7/10
The poster was okay. Just too many pictures.The font with the backround hurt my eyes. o.o
But the poster fitted the story. :D

Forewords: 8/10
It was just an introduction of the characters. It didn't grasp my interest very well, but if you would put a little summary you'd be good to go! ^-^

Plot: 14/15
The god parents falling in love. Not very common from what I read, I like it.

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
-GASP- 13?! Unlucky number? Actually it's a lucky number in this situation.
It's pretty unique.

Flow: 7/10
Dang, that was fast, the chapters were short. -.-"

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 8/10
You need some improvement in grammar.

Characterisation: 10/10
You did well, young grasshopper ><

Writing Style: 7/10
Hard to understand.

Overall Enjoyment: 3/5
It was ohkay.

Sub Total: 73/100

Bonus: 4/5
I love GuiWang and XiaoJies. ^-^

Total: 77/100

No comments:

Post a Comment