Monday, March 9, 2009

If I Were Your Heartbeat by Pink Princess

Title : If I Were Your Heartbeat
Author : Pink Princess
URL : www.winglin.net/fanfic/PinkPrincess
Status : Completed.
Reviewer : Mickey @ RawrOutLoud

Warning : The reviewer has nothing against the author. This is just an honest and strict review which will help the author to improve himself/herself in the next attempt of writing a story. Please do not get angry if there any unpleasant comments.

Title: 4/5
I thought that the title fit perfectly with the story. With Anna and Sungmin always staying by each others side through life or death.

Poster/Background: 4/10
You didn’t have a poster nor a background, so can’t give you high points, although I thought that the background color was a good color choice. You chose a dark-shady color, which went great with the story, and the font also matched with the background color.

Forewords: 5/10
It’s great that you gave a summary and quotes, so that the readers can get hooked on. Although, you didn’t give descriptions to the characters, but I understand since this is a one-shot and not a short story/long story , but it’s still nice to add descriptions.

Plot: 14/15
I have to give it to you, I’ve never read a story like this. Of all the stories that I’ve read, this is the first I come across a plot like this. I loved this plot, Good Job !

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
The creativity was great. Like I said before, I’ve never read a plot like this, so that’s a good thing.

Flow: 7/10
The flow was actually in the middle. I can’t say it went too fast or too slow. You made the story go at a great pace, which doesn’t make the readers go, ‘GAWD.’ It didn’t feel rushed, and you made it go at a great pace in one chapter.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 10/10
I have to say, I was impressed by all the vocabularies you used. You didn’t use boring words, but instead used big words, so then it doesn’t seem too boring. You didn’t use that much repeats of any words, which is good as well. Your spelling and grammar errors, were perfect. I don’t think I spotted any mistakes.

Characterization: 5/10
Again, the characterization was a bit unknown to me. I wasn’t able to tell anything about Anna and Sungmin. But the way the talked gave away hints of what they were like and stuff.

Writing Style: 8/10
Your writing was really neat and very understandable. I was able to understand everything that you wrote without any confusions.

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5
Overall, I did enjoy it. It was nice to see a new plot. Something new and unique !

Sub Total: 74/100

Bonus: 5/5
Congratulations ! You have a new reader ; me !I look forward to reading your stories. (:

Total: 79/100

No comments:

Post a Comment