Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stuttering by bluemonkiesx~

Author : bluemonkiesx~
Title : Stuttering
Link : http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/stuttering/
Status : Completed
Reviewer : Anna Sungmin @ RawrOutLoud

Warning : The reviewer may not know the author and vice versa. We are here to review your fan fiction as honest as we can in order for you to improve. Irritating words and eye-sore critics may appear in this, -directly or indirectly. But all of that is for no other means, except to aid you in improving yourself. I sincerely apologize if my review contains any offensive comments and criticism. Thank you.

Title : 5/5
I really like the title, it suits the story. Simple, yet extraordinary. The title is not common, so the chance of you getting the readers is high.

Poster/Background : 8/10
The poster looks blended. The two main characters can’t be seen clearly, and the background disturbed the whole writing, sometimes I have to highlight it to get the exact word. However, it is still good and presentable.. Good choice of pictures.

Forewords : 6.5/10
Honestly speaking, you can easily get perfect 10 if you made your forewords a bit longer and detailed. I can see that you can keep readers with suspense and anxiousness. But foreword is the place where it confirms you to have a reader, or to make a reader leave your story if it’s not what they’re searching for.

Plot : 14/15
I loved the plot. This is something that I’m really looking forward to see. It’s fresh, and new. And why did I say that? Because you placed the reader as Seungri or Kwon JiYong, which is good. So that they can feel themselves in Seungri and JiYong.

Creativity/ Originality : 13.5/15
As I said earlier, the plot is very interesting. Yet, falling in love like that is quite common. You compressed each and every details you can get, and I am really happy to see that. It is heartwarming and sweet. You have your own idea and your own way to write the story. You didn’t bother on others’ opinion in writing and stick to your own. From there, you should know that you really deserve high marks. Your originality and creativity made your fanfic more lovable.

Flow : 10/10
I have no problem with it since it is mostly showing their feelings. So, good job.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary : 8/10
For being very descriptive and fluent in your story, you can be a good author. But I’ve spotted some spelling mistakes, and slight tenses error. Nonetheless, it is very enjoyable to read because of the characters’ emotions that you aroused by the description.

Characterization : 9/10
Both personalities were shown, but not enough to actually understand what they were in the story. The rest, it is good.

Writing style : 9/10
Short, clean and simple. There’s not much direct speech, and it bores me in some part. Luckily, your descriptive writing held me back from skipping the page.

Overall enjoyment : 5/5
I enjoyed it, the marks is for you.

Sub total : 88/100

Bonus : 4/5
Simply adorable and sweet. I would recommend people to read this. : D To get high mark is never easy, you will have to earn it, and not just doing it. Congratulation.

Total : 92/100

No comments:

Post a Comment