Friday, June 26, 2009

It's you; Cinderella without glass slippers by Pink Princess

Title: It's you; Cinderella without glass slippers
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/neorago_AS/
Author : Pink Princess
Reviewed By: Ronix ^^ @ RawrOutLoud

Title: 4/5 I actually I like the title cause it represents a sad and romance story line. I would want to give you a perfect score for that but the first letter in each word should be capitalized... =]

First Impression: 10/10
The background and poster fits your story well, Great Job !

Forewords: 9/10
It's very interesting the way you made it a bed time story. =]

Plot: 15/15
Now this is what you call TRUE LOVE ! I'm impressed.

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
Your very creative and your good in imagining things. Keep It Up ! =]

Flow: 8/10
Sometimes I get confused to whom is being talked about or the one talking. (But it didn't affect the flow at all =] )

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 9/10
I've seen one, and I think you just accidentally scrambled the word so yeah... =] But, it really doesn't matter, cause your plot rocks !

Characterization: 9/10
Like I said, sometimes I get confused but seeing your determination
and being creative, It makes up for your slight errors...

Writing Style: 9/10
It doesn't matter what writing style you do, just let the reader imagine or let him/her feel the emotions and understand the story fully. And that's already enough.. =]

Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
It's so sweet..! I really felt moved what Sungmin said... ="]

Sub Total: 91/100

Bonus: 5/5
Wow, you already have 91 points in sub total of your story ! =] But anyway, I would just like to tell you that I really liked your story and it made me float for awhile.. =] So here you go, plus 5 bonus.. Enjoy ! =]

Total: 96/100
Thank you for choosing me to review your fanfic. =] I had fun ^^ and I hope I didn't offend you
in any way at all..And I'm sorry for reviewing this only today cause I'm really busy with my schedule, hope you understand. =] Anyway, keep it up ! Your an outstanding writer and I do
believe in the future that you would be a guide to those who wants to be like you. =]
Enjoy..! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment