Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stupid And Idiotic Love Story by Sam

Title: Stupid And Idiotic Love Story
Author: Sam
URL: www.winglin.net/fanfic/chunellaism_3/
Status: Completed
Reviewed By: Ronix ^^ @ RawrOutLoud

Title: 2/5
I like your title but I would prefer if It was shorter and each first words should be capitalized.

First Impression: 9/10
When I first read the forewords, I got excited and curious. . .. ! ^^ And love the poster and background ! It suits it well. . . !

Forewords: 8/10
It's funny how you described them. =]

Plot: 15/15
I'll give you a perfect score since you did your best and the plot was awesome ! Although I had goosebumps in some parts of the story. =] Cheesy. . . ! =]

Creativity/Originality: 12/15
Seeing your plot, storyline and writing style,
You have a great ability.

Flow: 9/10
I like the way you put up with Ella. Making her expressionless and cold makes it more interesting to when she'll return to her own self again.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 5/10
You should check your capitalization and how to use commas, periods, question marks and exclamation point.

Characterization: 10/10
I like how you characterize them.So bubbly, cute & funny ! In short, Hilarious ! =]

Writing Style: 7/10
I get sometimes confuse whose talking or whose referring to. But I still like your originality.

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5
It was enjoyable and hilarious ! I laughed in some parts and had goosebumps at the same time because of the cheesiness. But all in all, It was awesome. =]

Sub Total: 81/100

Bonus: 5/5
You know why I'm giving you a 5 ? because it was fantastic and I had a great time reading it. ^^

Total: 86/100

*I'm sorry if there's in any way that I have offended you, I apologize for my comments. =]
Enjoy your review ! Hope you like it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment