Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May I Kiss You? by I {heart} DaeEun~

Title: May I Kiss You?
Author: I{heart}DaeEun~
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/I_heart_DaeEun/
Status: Completed
Reviewer: Ronix ^^ @ RawrOutLoud

Title: 4/5
I like the title, it's like filled with excitement...

First Impression: 7/10
Honestly, I'm not into Korean fanfics. However, continuously reading, I felt interested. . .^^

Forewords: 6/10
I like the way you paired the casts but you should have put some questions. for example. .
1. Why did he leave. . ?
2. Will he ever come back. . ?
like that for example. . =]

Plot: 10/15
There was no relation with a high school life and with a gang who likes pretty girls. . .but anyway, It was hilarious...At the beginning of course. . .

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
It's the first time I read this kind of plot. . ! Based on your creativeness, You are very creative in different ways. . . It'll show how you can be creative by the way you create your
plot, writing and story line of course.. . .

Flow: 8/10
The fact that the plot was kinda *woo* I mean "no relevance", But it was hilarious. . !

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 9/10
So far, you don't really have major errors. . .

Characterization: 5/10
It would be better if you explained more about YeEun and DaeSung. . . Even just the two of them, since the others were minors. . . Even a simple background about their lives. . .

Writing Style: 8/10
Different from the others, I'm impressed. . . I like the your style. . .

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5
I'm excited to know what's going to happen next. . .
Will they be still together..??
Can't wait. . . !

Sub Total: 74/100

Bonus: 3/5
It was one of a kind. . ! I like the humor and the sadness of course in the last chapter. . .

Total: 77/100

If you have been offended in some other way, I apologize. . . But this would help you improve your imaginations. . . Thank You. . .! Keep It Up. . .! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment