Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lost Prince [One- Shot~MysCious Challenge] by SushiLove

Title: Lost Prince [One- Shot~MysCious Challenge]
Author: SushiLove
URL: www.winglin.net/fanfic/chunellaism_3/
Reviewed By: Ronix ^^ @ RawrOutLoud

Title: 4/5
I could feel the sadness just by reading the title... ="]

First Impression: 9/10
The background and the poster really explains the sad feeling of your story. They had contrast, that's why they compliment each other.

Forewords: 8/10
Sadness was the first word that popped into my mind. How I felt sorry for her, how she
never had a normal life because of her illness...

Plot: 12/15
Although I have read this kind of plot for a thousand times, but it was different. Everybody can make the same plot, It's just how they make their twist and turns...And how they can
satisfy the readers with their climax. So I'm impressed with your story in some ways. =]

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
Like I said, I've read this kind of plots for a thousand times ! But because of your creativity and imagination, It accomplished to be a unique one.

Flow: 5/10
They fell in love instantly. It was so fast ! You should have put more events to make it more realistic. Although this is like a fairy tale story, but you should have made it more realistic enough though.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 7/10
I've seen minor errors. But the fact that you did your best and this is your first one-shot fiction, you did pretty well... =]

Characterization: 9/10
I like how you just gave a short detail about the casts. Because in this kind of story, readers
will concentrate with the plot although they would also be more interested if the casts are hot and pretty. =] But in this kind of story, it's exceptional because of the wonderful plot you imagined. Great Job !

Writing Style: 8/10
It doesn't matter what kind of writing style. The most important thing is, the readers should understand and feel the emotions in your story.

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5
I'm not really into Korean fanfics, but this story really made me full of tears... ='']
So sad !

Sub Total: 79/100

Bonus: 5/5
Giving you a 5 ? Cause I can see your efforts in your story ! Any questions ? =]

Total: 84/100

I hope I didn't offend you in any way. =] This comments will increase your imagination. ^^
Thank you for letting me have this opportunity to review your story. Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment